Silky, touchable skin is in high demand during the summer months — and a summer glow is what you’ll show with our exfoliating body scrub.
I went back to the drawing board and reformulated Eu2Be’s body scrub for a beautifully exfoliating and hydrating jade-toned sand of sugar, salt and enriching oils.
Call it elixir; ambrosia; potion; nectar
On which the skin sips towards softness.
Here, what feels good is good.
— Gennarose Nethercott
Our new body scrub is a luxurious, handmade mélange designed to rid you of dry, flaky skin for an even more buffed and beautiful hydrating effect — and here’s why:
- Turbinado Sugar helps skin stay hydrated by drawing moisture from the environment into your skin. It's also a natural source of glycolic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid that encourages skin cell regeneration so crucial for aging and sun-damaged skin.
- Dead Sea Salt gives your skin 21 therapeutic minerals, including Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Bromide and Sulfur to heal inflammation associated with everything from patches of dry, itchy skin to eczema and sunburns.
- Avocado Oil came out as Lupita N'yongo's beauty secret, and it's one of the richest sources of skin-loving essential fatty acids and vitamin E. Avocado oil enriches and softens skin.
- Broccoli Seed Oil is a deeply penetrating protector that’s loaded with vitamin C, A and E, guards against environmental skin stressors and leaves skin with a radiant glow.
- Mango Butter is said to have a UV-protective effect, which aids in treating sunburns. It's rich in antioxidants and used to soften, smooth and moisturize rough, dry skin.
- Babassu Oil is a superior alternative to coconut oil, in my opinion. This under-the-radar oil is a high-performing skin smoother and soother with anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and fabulous moisture-locking properties to protect and treat the downside of summer love— bug bites, stings, plant rashes and irritated skin.
- Rice Bran Oil is antioxidant-rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids that help to condition, protect and smooth skin with powerful doses of Vitamin E.
- Grapeseed Oil brings anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antioxidant properties to skin protection and it absorbs easily into dry skin.
- Sunflower Seed Oil's impressive vitamin and fatty acid profile makes it an excellent skin conditioner to soften, smooth and enhance your skin.
- Sandalwood, cedarwood and wild fig bring just a hint of fragrance steeped in scents that every child of the 70s loves.
I recommend using this scrub once or twice a week — and don’t forget your feet and dry areas that need extra smoothing to look their summer best.
Oh, and where does that beautiful green jewel tone come from? It's the avocado, broccoli seed and grape seed oils!