With up to 15 anti-inflammatory skin-conditioning oils in our natural skincare line, we have a lot to talk about, so let's get the scoop on one that's both delicious and even has a month of appreciation named for it.
That's right, February is Almond Appreciation Month. Who knew? It's easy to see why, with the massive amount of nutrients and antioxidants that almonds bring to our diet—and our skin.
First off, it’s an excellent emollient. Light, thin and easily absorbed, it's as effective with oily skin as it is with skin suffering from dry conditions.
It's part of the magic that improves our complexion and lessens the appearance of cracks in our skin. With regular application, almond oil can curb flakiness in skin, hair and scalp, slow the aging process and even out skin tone.
Here are 5 reasons you'll love having sweet almond oil as a part of your skincare routine:
- An abundance of Vitamins E, A, B1, B2 and B6 plump and firm the skin, making fine lines, pigmentation and wrinkles less visible
- Vitamins A & E are antioxidants, which protect us from nasty free radicals
- You’ll find almond oil on the ingredient list of many massage oils because it spreads well and doesn’t irritate common skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis
- Almond oil is also a natural way to season your skin against harmful UV rays and sun damage, especially in combination with other Eu2Be ingredients like castor, sunflower and sesame oils
- Omega-rich oils like sweet almond form a protective barrier that locks in moisture—especially when you apply them while your skin is wet after a bath or shower
Experience the glow of almond oil. It’s just one of the many natural moisturizing ingredients I selected — and one more reason to fall in love with Eu2Be's natural skincare products.